Wednesday, November 12, 2008



Hey, I just wanted to give an up date on Dixie. She is 1 1/2 years old and I rode her for the first time today and she only bucked 2 times because she didn't like the whip I had while I was round penning her.I rode her twice today and had a blast!! she still isn't sure what go means and I have to click and kick her alot, but she will get better




Tom and I are doing great and we are living in Rock Springs. I hate it!! he will graduate in December with a degree in instrumentation technology and one more in electricity-electronics-instrumentation hopefully in December to but that one might wait till may. I'm working at Corral West and I'm trying to get assistant manager there. Other than that we are doing great and I'll try to keep everyone updated.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are enjoying married life, Ash. The years spent in school aren't fun, but you'll be so thankful for them down the road. Those pictures with the shorts and boots on are great. Tom seems like a great guy. I hope to meet him sometime soon. If we only didn't live so far away. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashers, for a minute there i didnt know who was blogging, you or mom! I was trying to picture mom on Dixie with a whip in one hand and coaxing her to go. Ha, ha, thats just not mom :) ( no offense mom :) ) ha ha. So now that dixie is almost broke are we gonna go riding? I so call Perty, cuz you know mister hates me and I am a chicken! :) Any ways sister I hope you are feeling better! Love you tonz!! I love you to mommy and daddy and josh!! :) oh and Tom! MWAH to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! What do you mean you can't picture me like that???!! :) It would be quite a sight :) :) HaHa HeHe giggle giggle. I Love You Girls SO MUCH!! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete